Latest News About - Environment (general)

 
Show/hide duplicate news articles.
<<10<12345678910>>>10
 
Show/hide duplicate news articles.
<<10<12345678910>>>10

Tools

Load latest edition

Sunday, December 17, 2017

8:40:00 PM CET

Subscribe
RSS | MAP
EMM for iPadEMM for Android

Languages Collapse menu...Expand menu...

Select your languages

am
ar
az
be
bg
bs
ca
cs
da
de
el
en
eo
es
et
fa
fi
fr
ga
ha
he
hi
hr
hu
hy
id
is
it
ja
ka
km
ko
ku
ky
lb
lo
lt
lv
mk
ml
mt
nl
no
pap
pl
ps
pt
ro
ru
rw
si
sk
sl
sq
sr
sv
sw
ta
th
tr
uk
ur
vi
zh
all
Show additional languagesHide additional languages

Interface:

Legend Collapse menu...Expand menu...

Most reported countries (24h)

Theme countries

AlertLevel (24h)

Alert level graph

 Previous 14 days average

Alert level:
 high   medium   low

Quotes... Extracted quotes

Alex Traverso said: "That's one of the biggest reasons for regulation: to establish rules that protect public safety and improve the quality of the product," "When people see a sticker that says 'Not tested,' at least they know and they can choose whether they want to purchase that or not" External link

ABCnews Sunday, December 17, 2017 8:04:00 PM CET

Juan Hidalgo said: "A lot of these folks, up until now, they haven't been aware of what those requirements are and the proper use of pesticides," "That's something we're hoping we can change in the coming weeks" External link

ABCnews Sunday, December 17, 2017 8:04:00 PM CET

Robert Watson said: "It's something we believe in," "I think most patients out there wouldn't get medicine that isn't tested" External link

ABCnews Sunday, December 17, 2017 8:04:00 PM CET

Alex Traverso said: "That's one of the biggest reasons for regulation: to establish rules that protect public safety and improve the quality of the product," "When people see a sticker that says 'Not tested,' at least they know and they can choose whether they want to purchase that or not" External link

thenewstribune Sunday, December 17, 2017 7:39:00 PM CET

Juan Hidalgo said: "A lot of these folks, up until now, they haven't been aware of what those requirements are and the proper use of pesticides," "That's something we're hoping we can change in the coming weeks" External link

thenewstribune Sunday, December 17, 2017 7:39:00 PM CET

Robert Watson said: "It's something we believe in," "I think most patients out there wouldn't get medicine that isn't tested" External link

thenewstribune Sunday, December 17, 2017 7:39:00 PM CET

Quoc Phong said: “We design long-term activities for young volunteer intellectuals. We promote their learning efforts and their involvement in social activities. We diversify volunteer activities to fulfill social needs,” External link

vietnamnet-en Sunday, December 17, 2017 7:22:00 PM CET

Mahesh Sharma said: “No sewage should be discharged into the storm water drains, and proper waste management is necessary,” External link

HindustanTimes Sunday, December 17, 2017 7:03:00 PM CET

Asia Pacific Breweries said: “Vietnam is a highly attractive growth market where PepsiCo is well positioned in the food and beverage marketplace. We’re focused on expanding our food and beverage business in Vietnam through continued investment across our portfolio, and our beverage alliance with Suntory is an important part of our strategy to position PepsiCo for sustainable long-term growth in the market. Suntory is a world-class company and proven PepsiCo partner, and we believe their expertise and capabilities will drive the continued success of our Vietnam beverage business” External link

vietnamnet-en Sunday, December 17, 2017 6:52:00 PM CET

Asia Pacific Breweries said: “Vietnam is a highly attractive growth market where PepsiCo is well positioned in the food and beverage marketplace. We’re focused on expanding our food and beverage business in Vietnam through continued investment across our portfolio, and our beverage alliance with Suntory is an important part of our strategy to position PepsiCo for sustainable long-term growth in the market. Suntory is a world-class company and proven PepsiCo partner, and we believe their expertise and capabilities will drive the continued success of our Vietnam beverage business” External link

vietnamnet-en Sunday, December 17, 2017 6:52:00 PM CET

Patrick Brown explique: "une quarantaine de modèles climatiques mondiaux qui projettent tous différents niveaux de réchauffement climatique pour un changement donné des concentrations de gaz à effet de serre" External link

rtbf Sunday, December 17, 2017 5:39:00 PM CET

Filipe Duarte afirma: "Embora a Natureza tenha uma resiliência enorme, o estrago é brutal" External link

sabado Sunday, December 17, 2017 4:41:00 PM CET

Filipe Duarte Santos afirma: "Embora a Natureza tenha uma resiliência enorme, o estrago é brutal" External link

sabado Sunday, December 17, 2017 4:41:00 PM CET

Carola Arena dichiarato: “Questo intervento è la dimostrazione di quanto sia stata importante la progettazione partecipata che abbiamo gestito coi cittadini e con gli amministratori condominiali di questa area molto popolata della nostra città. Infatti solo confrontando le esigenze e le reali possibilità si dà un buon servizio alla comunità. Ed è anche uno dei tanti impegni che abbiamo preso e portato a buon fine” External link

oggitreviso Sunday, December 17, 2017 1:57:00 PM CET

Carsten Jensen siger: "Vores beregninger viser, at Danmark har mulighed for at blive det første land i Europa, der gør sig uafhængig af fossil gas. Den totale grønne omstilling af gasnettet er en reel mulighed. Det betyder, at de 55 mia. kr., vi som samfund har investeret i gasnettet, kan blive en vigtig brik i fremti­dens grønne energisystem" External link

landbrugsavisen Tuesday, December 12, 2017 6:08:00 PM CET

Carsten Jensen siger: "De seneste tre år er der blevet produceret mere grøn gas end de foregående 30 år. Det betyder, at andelen af grøn gas i gasnettet stiger, og næste år forventer vi, at 11 pct. af gassen vil være grøn. Dermed er vi allerede i dag det land i Europa, der har den største andel grøn gas i gasnettet" External link

landbrugsavisen Tuesday, December 12, 2017 6:08:00 PM CET

Most associated names

Daily number of articles in this category

Trend data not available for this selection.