neuste Artikel - Indien

 
Show/hide duplicate news articles.
<<10<12345678910>>>10
 
Show/hide duplicate news articles.
<<10<12345678910>>>10

Tools

Load latest edition

Donnerstag, 18. April 2019

21:07 Uhr MESZ

Subscribe
RSS | MAP
EMM for iPadEMM for Android

Languages Collapse menu...Expand menu...

Select your languages

ar
az
be
bg
bs
ca
cs
da
de
el
en
eo
es
et
fa
fi
fr
ga
ha
he
hi
hr
hu
hy
id
is
it
ja
ka
km
ko
ku
ky
lb
lo
lt
lv
mk
ml
ms
mt
nl
no
pap
pl
ps
pt
ro
ru
rw
si
sk
sl
sq
sr
sv
sw
ta
th
tr
uk
ur
vi
zh
all
Show additional languagesHide additional languages

Interface:

Legend Collapse menu...Expand menu...

Country info

AlertLevel (24h)

Alert level graph

 Mittelwert letzte 14 Tage

Alert level:
 hoch   mittel   niedrig

Quotes... Extracted quotes

Vandana Shiva sagte: „Ich wünsche mir, dass es viele Mals auf dieser Welt gibt“ External link

stol Donnerstag, 18. April 2019 21:00 Uhr MESZ

Abdul Baten said: "From now onwards, a third gender individual can be a voter with their own identity, as a hijra. " External link

dhakatribune Donnerstag, 18. April 2019 20:55 Uhr MESZ

Helal Uddin Ahmed said: "We have added hijra as the third gender option on the voter registration form as per government directives, three days ago" “When officials go door-to-door, from April 23, in order to collect information and update the present voters list, people of this community will be able to register as hijras on their voter registration form,” External link

dhakatribune Donnerstag, 18. April 2019 20:55 Uhr MESZ

Hilal Ahmad said: "We are well past the half-way mark of the voting time, but no vote has been cast and we are sure, there will be no voting today. We are keeping our promise made to the martyr on the day of his funeral," External link

risingkashmir Donnerstag, 18. April 2019 20:48 Uhr MESZ

Hilal Ahmad said: "We are well past the half-way mark of the voting time, but no vote has been cast and we are sure, there will be no voting today. We are keeping our promise made to the martyr on the day of his funeral," External link

risingkashmir Donnerstag, 18. April 2019 20:48 Uhr MESZ

Altaf Bukhari said: “I feel we need to send a strong leader to the parliament. We need to send those leaders to the parliament who can make a strong stand for Kashmir cause,” External link

risingkashmir Donnerstag, 18. April 2019 20:48 Uhr MESZ

Altaf Bukhari said: “I feel we need to send a strong leader to the parliament. We need to send those leaders to the parliament who can make a strong stand for Kashmir cause,” External link

risingkashmir Donnerstag, 18. April 2019 20:48 Uhr MESZ

Omar Abdullah said: "I am surprised that while claiming himself to be follower of Vajpayee, the Prime Minister (Narendra Modi) is doing exactly opposite. He (Modi) should have honoured his words and deeds," External link

risingkashmir Donnerstag, 18. April 2019 20:48 Uhr MESZ

Omar Abdullah said: "I am surprised that while claiming himself to be follower of Vajpayee, the Prime Minister (Narendra Modi) is doing exactly opposite. He (Modi) should have honoured his words and deeds," External link

risingkashmir Donnerstag, 18. April 2019 20:48 Uhr MESZ

Mohamed Imran said: “We are witnessing everyday killings and it should be stopped first,” External link

risingkashmir Donnerstag, 18. April 2019 20:48 Uhr MESZ

Muhammad Shafi said: “This will stop only if we vote and empower a regional party. Our vote will safeguard our special position as well,” “However, I know our area will witness no development as has been the case in the past” External link

risingkashmir Donnerstag, 18. April 2019 20:48 Uhr MESZ

Riaz Ahmad said: “Boycott serves no purpose. I believe that by voting this time we can better the situation in the Valley and stop the BJP,” External link

risingkashmir Donnerstag, 18. April 2019 20:48 Uhr MESZ

Muhammad Shafi said: “This will stop only if we vote and empower a regional party. Our vote will safeguard our special position as well,” “However, I know our area will witness no development as has been the case in the past” External link

risingkashmir Donnerstag, 18. April 2019 20:48 Uhr MESZ

Riaz Ahmad said: “Boycott serves no purpose. I believe that by voting this time we can better the situation in the Valley and stop the BJP,” External link

risingkashmir Donnerstag, 18. April 2019 20:48 Uhr MESZ

Ghulam Mohammed said: “We have been voting in all elections. But, there has been no development. This time against we vote for development,” External link

risingkashmir Donnerstag, 18. April 2019 20:48 Uhr MESZ

Ghulam Mohammed said: “We have been voting in all elections. But, there has been no development. This time against we vote for development,” External link

risingkashmir Donnerstag, 18. April 2019 20:48 Uhr MESZ

Reto Knutti dice: "es definitivamente real. No hay dudas " External link

elespectador Donnerstag, 18. April 2019 20:43 Uhr MESZ

Neeraj Gupta säger: – Regeringen måste satsa i de mindre städerna och förmedla budskapet att om ni stannar och skapar något där så får ni statligt stöd annars inte, External link

sverigesradio Donnerstag, 18. April 2019 18:46 Uhr MESZ

Narendra Modi acrescentou: “Os dias em que Índia cedia a ameaças ficaram para trás. Esta é uma nova Índia que vai atacar os terroristas bem dentro de esconderijos do outro lado da fronteira” External link

portaldeangola Donnerstag, 18. April 2019 18:08 Uhr MESZ

John Miller sier: - Det er vanskelig å si hva planen var, men at en person vil inn i en katedral som St. Patrick's med den mengden bensin, to flasker tennvæske og lightere, er noe vi burde være bekymret for, External link

dagbladet Donnerstag, 18. April 2019 13:47 Uhr MESZ

Themes

Country themes

Most associated names

Daily number of articles in this category

Trend data not available for this selection.