Story Edition - Senators demand information about FAA's handling of safety measures at Allegiant Air
Select your languages
Geo Path : Washington,District Of Columbia,District Of Columbia,United States
lat : 38.9051 lon : -77.0162
Geo Path : Commerce,Hunt,Texas,United States
lat : 33.259571 lon : -95.894821
khouTuesday, April 17, 2018 3:56:00 AM CEST
John Duncan said: “We're satisfied that -- that we are-- we are taking the appropriate actions with regard to Allegiant and every other carrier that we work with to make sure that those problems have been-- have been appropriately dealt with,”
kgwMonday, April 16, 2018 4:14:00 PM CEST
12newsMonday, April 16, 2018 10:27:00 PM CEST
Eric Gust said (about Allegiant Air): "The story is outdated, bears no resemblance to the Allegiant I know, and shows a real and troubling misunderstanding of the FAA's rigorous oversight of Allegiant and and all US airlines, which is truly the worldwide gold standard in transportation safety,"
patchTuesday, April 17, 2018 1:32:00 AM CEST
Eric Gust said: "The FAA exercises rigorous oversight of Allegiant, as they do all airlines operating in the United States. Allegiant complies with all FAA requirements and participates in numerous voluntary safety programs to ensure we operate to the highest standards,"
wlosMonday, April 16, 2018 10:30:00 PM CEST
wsoctvMonday, April 16, 2018 10:42:00 PM CEST
- Allegiant Air under fire after ‘60 Minutes’ safety report
- Allegiant Air under fire after '60 Minutes' safety report LAS VEGAS (AP) - The low-cost carrier Allegiant Air is under fire following a "60 Minutes" investigation that is raising significant safety concerns.
- Allegiant Shareholder Alert: Bernstein Liebhard LLP Announces Investigation Of Allegiant Travel Company - ALGT
- Senator calls for DOT investigation of Allegiant
- Allegiant Air under fire after ’60 Minutes’ safety report
- Allegiant defends safety record after '60 Minutes' report
- Allegiant Air under fire after '60 Minutes' safety report
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Investigates Claims On Behalf of Investors of Allegiant Travel Company - ALGT
- Florida senator wants investigation into FAA's handling of Allegiant Air's safety issues Source: WJAX