Story Edition - Vladimir Putin Drives Down Europe Gas Prices
Select your languages
Geo Path : Austria
lat : 48.2021 lon : 16.321
Vladimir Putin said: "Prices of the so-called spot - short-term - contracts are still above $1,000 per 1,000 cubic meters. The level of gas reserves in European underground storages is much lower than the average figure for the last five years,"
vestnikkavkazaThursday, October 28, 2021 10:01:00 AM CEST
news-yahooThursday, October 28, 2021 3:21:00 PM CEST
Vladimir Putin said: "This will make it possible to fulfill our contractual commitments in a reliable, stable and consistent manner and to supply our European partners with gas in the autumn and winter," "This will create a favorable situation, at any rate, a better situation in the European energy market in general"
saudigazetteThursday, October 28, 2021 10:14:00 PM CEST
- Prices drop after Putin orders Gazprom to fill EU stocks
- Vladimir Putin Drives Down Europe Gas Prices By Ordering Company to Supply Austria, Germany
- Natural Gas Prices Fall on Putin Order for More Russian Exports
- European gas prices drop on Putin’s order to fill EU storages
- Gas prices slump as Putin boosts supplies to Europe
- Europe gas prices drop on Putin's order to fill EU storages
- Russia To Increase Gas Supplies To Europe Starting Next Month