Story Edition - G7 foreign ministers meet face-to-face after pandemic pause
Select your languages
Geo Path : Iran
lat : 35.7745 lon : 51.4477
mynews13Tuesday, May 4, 2021 11:01:00 AM CEST
Dominic Raab said: "Our societies and our economies have been shocked and shaken by coronavirus," "There's also rapid technological change which brings new opportunities, we've seen that with collaboration on things like the vaccine, but also acute challenges, and there are global threats from COVID to climate change that frankly demand global solutions and we're committed to trying to find and forge those solutions,"
famagusta-gazetteTuesday, May 4, 2021 7:32:00 AM CEST
Tony Blinken said (about Dominic Raab): "Very good meeting with Dominic Raab on US-UK shared priorities with the Indo-Pacific, NATO, Ukraine, Iran, Burma, Ethiopia, and other global issues. An ever-closer Transatlantic partnership is critical to confront global challenges and build back better together"
dtnextTuesday, May 4, 2021 9:15:00 AM CEST
- G7 ministers meet for bilats on sidelines of meeting
- London Hosts First Face-to-Face G7 Meeting in Two Years
- G7 foreign ministers meet face-to-face after Covid pandemic pause
- G7 foreign ministers meet face-to-face after pandemic pause
- MIL-OSI China: UK, US foreign ministers meet on COVID-19, free trade deal
- G7 foreign ministers meet amid strict coronavirus controls