Story Edition - Latest Jet2, easyJet, TUI, and Ryanair flight and holiday updates as lockdown roadmap announced
Select your languages
Geo Path : UK
lat : 51.4879 lon : -0.177998
Boris Johnson said: "There are deep and complex issues that we need to explore, ethical issues about what the role is for government in mandating all people to have something or indeed banning people from doing such a thing"
heartTuesday, February 23, 2021 1:38:00 PM CET
Johan Lundgren said: "We have consistently seen that there is pent-up demand for travel and this surge in bookings shows that this signal from the Government that it plans to reopen travel has been what UK consumers have been waiting for. "
thesunTuesday, February 23, 2021 12:21:00 PM CET
Steve Heapy said: “We have seen enormous pent-up demand from British holidaymakers for some time, with people wanting nothing more than to get away to the sunshine and enjoy their well-deserved holidays. "The Government’s announcement is the news they have been longing for and the surge in bookings shows how ready our customers are to get away to the sunshine on a real package holiday”
chronicleliveTuesday, February 23, 2021 2:05:00 PM CET
- Boris Johnson's unlockdown roadmap sparks surge in summer airline and holiday bookings
- Holiday bookings surge as Boris Johnson's lockdown roadmap announcement outlines dates for travel resuming
- Foreign holiday bookings surge after UK Government roadmap to recovery is outlined
- COVID-19: PM promises 'vaccine passports' review as holiday-starved Britons flock to book a break after lockdown exit plans revealed
- TUI update eager holidaymakers with near future plans
- Video Surge in holiday bookings following road map to end lockdown PA Media