Story Edition - Stoke striker Saido Berahino guilty of drink-driving after 'fleeing armed robbers'
Select your languages
Geo Path : London,Greater London,England,UK
lat : 51.4879 lon : -0.177998
Saido Berahino said (about Saido Berahino): "I just felt like I was targeted because I was a professional footballer and the guys knew who I was. Stoke City footballer Sadio Berahino exits Highbury Magistrates Courts after being banned from the roads for 30 months and fined £75,000 for drink-driving after he was robbed on a night out (Image: PA) "
birminghammailWednesday, May 15, 2019 9:34:00 PM CEST
standardWednesday, May 15, 2019 7:48:00 PM CEST
thesunWednesday, May 15, 2019 3:10:00 PM CEST
bbcWednesday, May 15, 2019 6:33:00 PM CEST
- Stoke City striker was fined £75,000 and claimed he driven his car after drinking two mojitos
- Stoke City striker Saido Berahino found guilty of drink driving after being attacked
- Footballer Saido Berahino guilty of drink-driving despite armed robbery claim
- Former West Bromwich Albion striker was stopped for drink-driving minutes after he was robbed
- Footballer Saido Berahino swore when arrested for drink-driving, court hears
- Stoke City footballer Saido Berahino 'had blood on his hands when he was pulled over for drink driving'